一上映就大受欢迎。 看了2集，非常喜欢。 此类节目也只有像HBO才敢和有能力制作。
本片是奥斯卡最佳编剧艾伦·索尔金首次接触电视剧银幕。 创作过《社交网络》、《West Wing》.
因此，同艾伦·索金之前的所有剧一样，本剧的对话火力十足，观点碰撞激烈，故事情节交错精巧，你都可以在本剧中找到他在《West Wing》里的那股霸气，也弥漫 着一种极端理想化的情绪。剧中，威尔是一个非常棒的新闻人，痛恨当今美国媒体的堕落，似乎在试图一个人挽救已经颓废不堪的美国新闻业。一开场，威尔就来了 一大段独白，在一群学生面前慷慨陈词，痛斥美国当下的各种问题。
And with a straight face you’re gonna tell students that America is so star-spangled awesome that we’re the only ones in the world who have freedom?
· Canada has freedom.Japan has freedom.The U.K.,France,Italy,Germany,Spain,Australia.Belgium has freedom! 207 sovereign states in the world,like 180 of them have freedom.
· All right… – And, yeah, you, sorority girl. Just in case you accidentally wander into a voting booth one day,there are some things you should know,and one of them is there is absolutely no evidence to support the statement that we’re the greatest country in the world.
· We’re seventh in literacy, 27th in math, 22nd in science, 49th in life expectancy,178th in infant mortality,third in median household income, number four in labor force, and number four in exports. We lead the world in only three categories: Number of incarcerated citizens per capita, number of adults who believe angels are real, and defense spending where we spend more than the next 26 countries combined, 25 of whom are allies.
· Now, none of this is the fault of a 20-year-old college student ,but you nonetheless are without a doubt a member of the worst period generation period ever period. So when you ask what makes us the greatest country in the world.I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. Yosemite?
· We sure used to be.
We stood up for what was right.
We fought for moral reasons.
We passed laws, struck down laws for moral reasons.
We waged wars on poverty, not poor people.
We sacrificed. We cared about our neighbors.
We put our money where our mouths were and we never beat our chest.
We built great big things,made ungodly technological advances,explored the universe, cured diseases, and we cultivated the world’s greatest artists and the world’s greatest economy.
· We reached for the stars, acted like men.
We aspired to intelligence.
We didn’t be little it.That didn’t make us feel inferior.
We didn’t identify ourselves by who we voted for in the last election and we didn’t… we didn’t scare so easy.
Ahem, we were able to be all these things and do all these things
because we were informed. By great men, men who were revered.
The first step in solving any problem is recognizing there is one. … …
America is not the greatest country in the world anymore.